TORALIN E10 Fuel Protection
TORALIN® Ethanol based fuels tend to lubricate less and deteriorate faster than regular fuels, resulting in reduced lubrication of valves and a loss of fuel octane number.
Ethanol based fuels tend to lubricate less and deteriorate faster than regular fuels, resulting in reduced lubrication of valves and a loss of fuel octane number. This potentially leads to valve seat recession, engine knocking and build-up of dirt / gum in the fuel system. In addition, ethanol-based fuels are hygroscopic and corrosive to specific metal, rubber and plastic parts.
TORALIN® E10 Fuel Protector Premium is an all in one fuel treatment for (classic) cars providing ethanol corrosion protection and valve seat lubrication and protection. In addition, it boosts the fuel’s octane number.
- Combats the adverse effects of ethanol in fuel (up to E10)
- Prevents fuel system corrosion on metal parts and helps protecting components
- Stabilizes ethanol based fuels prolonging fuel life
- Prevents valve seat recession
- Increases octane number
- Eliminates engine knocking, rough idling and engine hesitation
- Prevents spark plug fouling
All gasoline engines which are not suited for use with E5 / E10 biofuels and/or which are requiring leaded fuels but running on unleaded fuels.
Add TORALIN® E-10 Protection in a ratio of 1: 1000 (25ml TORALIN E-10 Protection per 25 liters of fuel) before filling it with E5 / E10 gasoline. Recommended use: every tank filling.
Add 1 cap (25 ml) to 25 litres of gasoline.
|Dosage||Add 1 cap (25 ml) to 25 litres of gasoline.|