TORALIN Head Gasket Repair Kit
TORALIN® Head Gasket Repair Kit stops all coolant leaks in plastic, cast iron, copper and aluminum radiators, heater cores, freeze plugs, gaskets, intake manifolds, cylinder heads and engine blocks. Permanently seals cracked cylinder heads. Repairs blown head gaskets, stops heater core & radiator Leaks.Directions Head Gasket Repair Kit
TORALIN® Head Gasket Repair Kit penetrates cracks and damaged or blown head gasket area, drying to form a seal stronger than the original head gasket itself. High strength fibers work like rebar in concrete to create a truly permanent seal.TORALIN® Head Gasket Repair Kit penetrates cracks and damaged or blown head gasket area, drying to form a seal stronger than the original head gasket itself. High strength fibers work like rebar in concrete to create a truly permanent seal.
How big can a leak get and still be repaired?
In order to get a good indication of the size of the leak without having to dismantle any parts, you can let the engine idle for 15 minutes. If there is no need to add any coolant within this period and the engine does not overheat then your car is a suitable candidate for being treated with this product. If you need to add coolant, the car is NOT SUITABLE for handling.
TORALIN® Head Gasket Repair Kit consists of 2 steps (bottles).
Step 1: Cleaning and preparing the coolant system
Step 2: Sealing head gasket leaks and after-treatment
Be careful when opening or draining the radiator / cooling system: hot coolant or steam might escape from the system.
STEP 1. CLEANING AND PREPARING THE COOLANT SYSTEM – (TORALIN® Radiator Cleaner Plus)
1. Shake well before use. Add contents of one bottle to the radiator.
2. Drive for about 30 minutes and drain cooling system.
3. Flush cooling system and reservoir until water runs clear.
4. Refill cooling system and reservoir with manufacturer’s recommended antifreeze / water mixture.
5. Make sure that you do not fill the system to the maximum so that you can add the TORALIN® Head Gasket & Cooling Stop Leak (500 ml).
STEP 2 : SEALING HEAD GASKET LEAKS AND AFTER-TREATMENT – (TORALIN® Head Gasket & Cooling Stop Leak).
1. Shake well before use. Pour TORALIN Head Gasket & Cooling Stop Leak directly into radiator per the dosage chart. If direct access to radiator is not available and if overflow tank is pressurized, you can install in tank.
2. Fill radiator and overflow tank to proper level and reinstall radiator cap.
3. Turn heater on hot and fan on high.
4. Run engine until thermostat opens or normal operating temperature is reached.
5.Turn vehicle off and allow engine to cool. (About 30 minutes)
6. Top off radiator (add coolant as needed)and reinstall radiator cap.
7. Run engine at high idle (approximately 1200 RPM’s) for 15 minutes.
8. Turn vehicle off and allow engine to cool.( About 6 hours)
9. Top off radiator and leave TORALIN Head Gasket & Cooling Stop Leak in system for continued protection. Drive vehicle as normalю
Use with ALL types of antifreeze including yellow, orange, pink, red, blue and green silicate based & non-silicate based (OAT /HOAT) coolant.
Dosage: One Kit is sufficient for cooling systems with a volume of up to 10 litres.Works with ALL gasoline and diesel engines