UV Leak Detector Dye for a/c systems hybrid & electric vehicles 250 ml
UV Dye fot Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
1. Locate the low-pressure port of the vehicle’s A/C system and unscrew the dust cap.
2. Start engine and set A/C system to maximum cooling.
3. Connect to the low-pressure port of the vehicle’s A/C system and add 7,5 ml. of A/C leak detector dye every 1.5 kg. of refrigerant gas.
4. Let the vehicle’s A/C system work for at least 45 minutes.
5. Inspect the A/C system with an UV lamp.
6. The A/C dye “will stand out“ at the leak point.