Rislone Transmission Repair
Rislone Transmission Repair restores performance, reduces heat, friction & stabilizes fluid stops leaks, slipping & rough shifting, adds Protection.
Over time, you might notice your car’s transmission experiencing some rough shifting, or you might even hear chatter and whining. Rislone Automatic Transmission Repair reduces rough shifting and friction, while eliminating slip, controlling temperature, and repairing shudder, chatter and whining. Premium high mileage formula restores transmission performance and saves on costly transmission / transaxle repairs.
- Adding to Existing Transmission Fluid:
1. Remove transmission dipstick and check fluid level. For most vehicles this is usually done while the engine is running and the transmission is in Park.
Tip: The transmission dipstick is usually located near the engine of dipstick but further back into the engine compartment. Some vehicles do not have a normal dipstick. For those, the product has to be added to the transmission through a fill plug. Consult owner’s manual for location.
2. If fluid is low, pour entire contents of the two chamber bottle into the dipstick tube. Do NOT overfill. Tip. If necessary, to prevent overfill, drain some fluid from transmission.
3. Check fluid level again. Top off with manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluids as needed.
4. Replace dipstick and drive 10 to 15 minutes to circulate fluid.
5. Depending on transmission problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within (2) days or 150 km of driving.
6. In transmissions with seriously damaged components a second treatment may be required. In this case, it is suggested that the transmission fluid and filter be changed and a second application of Transmission Repair be added.
- Changing Fluid:
If using Transmission Repair when changing transmission fluid, add entire contents of bottle after filter is changed. Then refill with manufacturer’s recommended fluid to proper level. Drive vehicle and recheck fluid level.
DOSAGE: One bottle treats 9.0 to 11.5 litres of transmission fluid
MOST COMMON TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS:
Poor Shift Feel: Slipping, Lazy "Soft" Shifting, Rough "Hard" Shifting. Noise: Shudder, Chatter, Whining. Fluid Loss, Leaks: Seals, Gaskets, O-Rings
Restores Performance: stops Slipping, prevents lazy shifts, reduces rough shifting. Quiets Noise: stops shudder, chatter and whining, reduces friction, stabilizes fluid. Stops Leaks: conditions seals & O-Rings, reduces fluid loss, prevents future leaks
|Dosage||One bottle treats 9.0 to 11.5 litres of transmission fluid|